B2 First for Schools (FCE)
This is a Free Video. Please register to watch it.
About the Video
New to TEFL/TESOL, Experienced
At present, there is a variety of exams which test the command of English, including those for school. However, many students – and teachers – still do not see much value in taking them. Unfortunately, exam preparation classes are still viewed by many as only about taking an exam and doing exam tasks. On the other hand, even if teachers do realize the importance of taking exams, they may face the problem of how to organise exam preparation and how to equip their learners with useful tips and strategies. In this webinar, we are going to look at the overall structure of the B2 First for Schools exam, some ideas of how to organize the preparation and some useful tips and strategies as well as some ways in which learners can benefit from taking the exam.
- Understanding the structure of the exam
- Looking at the ways of organising the preparation for the exam
- Learning some useful tips and strategies of preparation
- Looking at the benefits of taking the exam.
- Teaching teens
- Teaching grammar
- Teaching vocabulary
- Teaching listening
- Teaching reading
- Teaching writing
- Teaching for exams
DELTA, CELTA certified teacher of General & Business English, IELTS Prep, International Speaking Examiner
Who is this Video for?
- teachers who prepare students for international language exams
- teachers who are new to exam preparation, and those who have some experience in it
- teachers who would like to learn more useful tips and strategies of exam preparation