Teaching Vocabulary and Grammar to Young Learners
This is a Free Video. Please register to watch it.
About the Video
New to TEFL/TESOL, Experienced
The teaching of grammar and vocabulary is a complex but crucial process in the course of an educational programme for learning any language, especially English. It is all mandatory for a teacher of English to teach vocabulary and grammar so that the learner can develop the four basic skills of learning a language. Key takeaways from the webinar:
– the tricks and methods that can be used to teach vocabulary
– the tricks and methods that can be used to teach grammar
– how to do this while still having fun and remembering the basic characteristics of young learners.
- Teaching YL
- Teaching grammar
- Teaching vocabulary
CELTA, TYLEC certified teacher of General English, Young Learners & Teenagers
Who is this Video for?
- teachers who work with YL
- teachers who would like to broaden their repertory of methods that be used to teach vocaulary and grammar